torsdag 13 september 2007

Svar till Alitalia

Dear Stefan!

As a response to your letter reaching me on the 10th of September I would like to ask you not to take this response personally. However, there is one part that is directed to you, and that is that I do not take kindly to being lied to. You claim that the flight was delayed due to technical reasons, which is a complete lie. I know for a fact that it was delayed due to your staff not showing up for the flight. I also know that the next flight from Rome we were scheduled on, which was also cancelled, was due to the same reasons. The information about both the canceled flight where given by your own staff, at the airport. If you intend to make a bad excuse, make sure it is not an obvious lie.

I have never been treated with the lack of respect from any other aircraft carrier, not on the trip itself, nor from their "public relations" department. I will make sure that all my private and business contacts get informed about this matter, and will also mail all our conversations to the travel guides in Sweden, including the tabloid newspapers. In case your next letter is not about compensating us for the damage your company caused us, I look forward to not hearing from your company ever again, and I regard your apology in the end of your mail as a direct insult to my intelligence.

Regards,

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Bra Cata! Jag håller på dig!!!!!!!!!!1